Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Million-dollar Nana

One good link deserves another. Here's a fun one: You can upload your pictures and put them on money--U.S. and other nationalities--then save the image. Great idea for money incentive programs, etc. In fact, the person's site I learned this from, uses it for her children. (With, of course, their pictures.) Click on the image to link to the webpage.

Here's a million-dollar Nana:



Many happy returns!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! You did goozhob. :)
P.S. Do you read Chocolate on My Cranium? Is that where you saw this?

Katheryn said...

Hi Becky! I saw that you left a comment on Marla's website and so I followed the link to your website. This is Sister Shuler, by the way. How are you doing? You have a beautiful family. Your son is adorable. I hope you don't mind me takeing a look at your website. Feel free to take a look at mine (nathanandkatheryn.blogspot.com). I hope everything is going well for you! I miss you!

Amy said...

hee hee, that's fun and a great idea! my kids love money. *eye roll*

llamitanan said...

Good job, Becky! Those grandkids are worth millions making me a real "million dollar" Nana. :)