Becky, was that everybody in your family? Seems like someone is missing. I hear you're having a new church bldg. built very close by in TX - lucky!
Yikes! I think you may have turned into a vampire. No? Just kidding!
Douglas is on a mission in Costa Rica. Other than him, all the sibs are in the picture. My brother Dallin (behind me to the right) had just returned from his mission the day before.
Wow Bec... how did you manage that picture? Usually at least one other person isn't looking at the camera. Did you stage it?? ;)I thought about you all day on your birthday... just never got around to calling or e-mailing. Hope you had a great day!
... and you're usually the peaceful, compliant one! HA!
hee hee becky, you rock!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Becky, was that everybody in your family? Seems like someone is missing. I hear you're having a new church bldg. built very close by in TX - lucky!
Yikes! I think you may have turned into a vampire. No? Just kidding!
Douglas is on a mission in Costa Rica. Other than him, all the sibs are in the picture. My brother Dallin (behind me to the right) had just returned from his mission the day before.
Wow Bec... how did you manage that picture? Usually at least one other person isn't looking at the camera. Did you stage it?? ;)
I thought about you all day on your birthday... just never got around to calling or e-mailing. Hope you had a great day!
... and you're usually the peaceful, compliant one! HA!
hee hee becky, you rock!
Post a Comment