Monday, July 14, 2008

The marriage of two minds:


Along a highway here in Round Rock, there is a business. Or is it two? Apparently this business isn't so successful, since there is a "For Lease" sign hanging on the building. Of course, if the two businesses switched places, I'm not sure that business would improve.

Kind of funny some of these juxtapositions in life. I'm grateful for the smile, though I would never bring anyone here for braces work. Yes, I am ESPECIALLY grateful for my smile.

Many happy returns!

5 comments:

Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melody said...

Love your background and header! How did you do it? You creative person, you!

Maria said...

Oh Bec, this makes me miss you! Thank YOU for the smile. ;)

I also really like your 'famb' picture on your sidebar. Good lookin group.
Sad to hear I won't get to see you at the reunion. :(

Cami Sullivan said...

Haha- that sign is hilarious! What were those business owners thinking? Save money by using 1 sign?!? Oh boy...

Michelle said...

I love it!! Ha!