Seth met some new friends:

Hyrum-spider had some fun singing about one of his favorite dishes while learning about echoes.
We disappeared. (See if you can find Seth's dangling legs.)

And Seth played with a plasma ball. Sure looks fun.


Tune in soon for more fabulous pictures from Arkansas! (Thank you once again Bakers for your hospitality and the fun times we had!)
4 comments:
"I believe in Science!" :)
What fun we had at the museum! We miss you guys. This morning we found one of Fluffy's spoons and it almost made me cry. . . .sniff sniff. Thanks so much for coming!
Love you three!
What a fun place to visit! I especially like the picture of Seth in the mirrors.
Becky - I got the bookmark yesterday - thank you! Love your updates on the blog!
Looks like you're training Seth up in the way he should go. What a great picture of him at the mirrors!
Post a Comment