Friday, July 22, 2011

Spotlight on Jozef

We just enjoyed a visit from Daniel's sister and her son, just younger than Jenya.  I sure love any opportunity to have my children play with their cousins.  This month was supposed to be the relaxation month after our June month of house projects.  But this month has been way too busy...

A little on Jozef:

pic06

 

This three-and-a-half-year-old keeps life exciting and fun.  He has so many questions about bees and sharks and trains and work and homework and Noah's ark and porcupines and "octurnal aminals" and fireflies and anything under the sun.

Jozef is an awesome helper and will jump to any task to help.  He is {usually} gentle with his sweet sister and likes to teach her new words.  He also likes to help her share her food, especially if it's something sweet...

We keep a computer document ready to capture all of the sweet things Jozef says, and average an entry a day.  Here are a few of the recent gems, for your enjoyment:

 

  • "I always do my homework on the craft table."

 

  • "I'm not going to drink red Sprite until I'm 59.  Then I will go to church with all the benches."

 

  • "Will we have time tomorrow to do all the things that I want to do with Daddy?"

 

  • "Astronauts fly faster than army men go so that is why they are in charge."

 

  • "Take me out because I'm stuck here forever!"

 

  • "This is crunchy peanut butter.  How they made it is they broke up animal crackers."

 

  • "Let's make a circus!  The first step is to take off your socks."

 

  • Jozef, singing: ...I hope that I can share the gospel "to those who like to tell the truth"...
2011 choose copy

 

  • Jozef: Do you know what a cumom is?
    Mommy: What is it?
    Jozef: It's a mom like you.  You're a cu-mom. 

1 comment:

Karie said...

Seth says the cutest things! I'm glad you wrote them down!