Hello?....Is this thing on?....Is anyone out there?**
My days move by so quickly. I don't know how many of you know us only or mostly by this blog, but hopefully you haven't forgotten all about us.
Jenya is learning to roll. She doesn't like tummy time and will simply roll over to her back whenever we put her down. Her smiles and giggles are the sweetest music in the world.
Jozef says the darndest things. Here's a little proof for your enjoyment:
Mommy: Jozef, what makes you so special?
Jozef: Jenya.
Mommy: Jozef, go put the other books away first, BEFORE you look at that book.
Jozef: And THEN I can look at this book. (getting up to pick up the other books) I got restracted, Mommy.
Jozef: I made it, Mom.
Mommy: What did you make?
Jozef: I don't know.
Mommy: Did it break?
Jozef: It almost breaked. It didn't quite break.
"I going to share my toys with Jesus when He comes home."
I have been busy, busy with lots of projects. A sewing machine has recently come to our home and my brain is teeming with ideas (Actually, a couple of nights I have had a hard time falling asleep!). So far, only a bean bag and two pillowcases have come under the needle (and a small darning job). But that is only the beginning...
TTFN
(**And yes, if you're wondering, I do read Pioneer Woman. Over and out. :)
5 comments:
I absolutely LOVED his comments! Are you recording those in a journal somewhere?
Becky, I love it when you update your blog. Reading your posts makes me want to pack up and drive down to Texas and hold your sweet baby girl and chat late into the night with a bowl of ice cream. I've been thinking about you lately and what an impact you've had and continue to have on me. I love to see how your little family is doing. God bless :)
Shame on you for not posting more pictures of your baby. She has changed a lot! What a cutie.
Becky, I was going through things the other day (moving) and found a note you had written me and it brought back sweet roommate memories. You were the best roommate ever! (except for Jordan of course... :)
BTW: I have a hard time falling asleep too when I am excited about a project I'd like to do. Seems like I never get to actually execute but thinking about it is fun. :)
We are SO on the same wavelength! Again! How did you know it was time to redesign our blogs? :)
I love your new design. Very fun. Mine needs a lot of work still. . . .
Sweet post. I can't wait to see J&J again. They are so cute!
What a delightful post! The pictures are darling and the Jozefisms are sweet, especially the last one. I like your new haircut too, BTW. Keep the posts comin'!
Post a Comment