Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Guacamole

For those curious, lately I have been craving Round Rock donuts and guacamole.  Friday we took care of the donuts craving.  Thankfully, not too many were needed.  (Although I had more than I should have.)  We have had some guacamole, but I still crave it.  There is still more in the fridge.  Anyone have a good guacamole recipe that they will share?

For the record, seafood and basil pesto early on in the pregnancy turned me against them.  In fact, we have some pesto frozen in our freezer if anyone would like it.  However, burgers and fries (and usually ice cream shakes) can't be had too often.  Funny how with expecting Seth I craved berries and whole grains during the third trimester (and chick flicks).  This time I just don't crave sugars as often.

Anybody hungry?

:)

1 comment:

Buttle Family said...

Funny how our bodies are so different with each baby. My 1st I wanted grapefruit juice all the time, and sugar and fries made me puke, but with my second that is all I wanted to eat.