Tuesday, December 13, 2011

From the mouth of Jozef...

A few recent gems that I cannot simply keep to myself:

Flergs_Jaune-et-Gris_Element12 pic28

Mommy: We're going to a sealing in the Temple.
Jozef: Why are they getting married?
Mommy: Because they love each other.
Jozef: Mommy, do you love me?
Mommy: Yes.
Jozef: Me, too.  Then we can get married!  <pause>  I have another girl.
Mommy: Who is it?
Jozef: I don't know.  I'll have to find her.
Mommy: Good.  Because I'm already married.

Flergs_Jaune-et-Gris_Element12

Mommy was singing the scarecrow's song from "The Wizard of Oz."
Jozef: What would you do if you had only a brain?pic00b

Flergs_Jaune-et-Gris_Element12 

Jozef requested that I (Mommy) tuck him in, so I enjoyed laying  the blankets on him and tucking them in around him.  Then he replied, "Mommy, don't make me all swaddle-y."

Flergs_Jaune-et-Gris_Element12

Daniel heard Jozef up at 1:30 in the morning and he found him on the couch with Mommy's cell phone.  He asked Jozef what he was doing and Jozef replied, "Playing tic-tac-toe." pic04

Flergs_Jaune-et-Gris_Element12 

Jozef: Can I tell a story of Jesus?
Mommy: Sure.
Jozef: Once upon a time there was five lepers.  There was TEN lepers.  And they went and someone told them to walk around a lake seven times and they did.  And they were healed.  Jesus healed them.  And one came back and said thank you.  And the others went away.

Flergs_Jaune-et-Gris_Element12 

Mommy: Do you know what my name was before I was married?2011 choose copy
Jozef: What?
Mommy: Becky Bailey.  Do you know what my name was after I was married?
Jozef: Yes.  Mommy..

No comments: