Saturday, September 3, 2011

Our little one is here!

 

August 5 127

We have so been enjoying our time with our new little son that I have not posted about him.  The Russian version of his middle name--consequently the name he will be going by on this blog as with his two siblings--is Mattvay.

Little Mattvay arrived with no big problems and weighing a little over 8 pounds.  He loooves sleeping and is getting his schedule worked out.  His curious eyes and precious spirit make time spent with him so filling and so wonderful.  We LOVE this little guy!!

 

August 5 080

I had a moment of heaven today when I was sitting and feeding Mattvay.  The late afternoon sunlight flickered through the blinds onto the floor in front of me.  Daniel was outside playing football with Jozef and Jenya--they were distracted from watching the BYU football game by Jozef showing his own football moves.  A small pile of Duplo blocks (gift from Mattvay to his siblings when he came) sat on the floor.  I simply had the feeling, the realization that I am so very, very blessed.

 

IMG_2656 copy

 

We

love

our

sweet,

little

caterpillar!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations! He is BEAUTIFUL!! :) So glad everything went well. good luck on your recovery & adjustment!
love maria

Lorie Ann said...

Cute! Love the giant yawn.

Kathryn S. said...

He looks JUST LIKE his big brother!!! I love it when you can tell that siblings are siblings just by looking at them :)